Maryland Attorney Stephen H. Ring’s superb communication skills give him the edge for success in court trial, whether by judge or jury. Vigorous preparation brings the best result, whether via settlement or trial, with a history of excellent results.
Mr. Ring represents clients in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and in other jurisdictions as needed. His clients benefit from his experience with complex civil litigation at both the state and federal levels.
In 35+ years of experience as a Maryland attorney, Mr. Ring has represented clients on both the plaintiff and defense sides in many types of civil cases, including:
- Consumer law: class actions, including communications law: SPAM email, junk faxes (TCPA)
- Estate law: disputes over assets
- Business disputes: contracts, employment, performance, and commercial torts
- Personal injury: claims for physical injury from trauma
- Real estate disputes and Commission disputes
- Products liability
- Unfair competition
- And more