Stephen H. Ring’s superb communication skills give him an edge for success in court trial, whether by judge or jury. Via settlement or trial, his routinely vigorous preparation yields excellent results.
In 35+ years of experience practicing law in Maryland, he has represented clients on both the plaintiff and defense sides in many types of civil cases, including:
- Consumer Law: class actions, including communications law: SPAM email, junk faxes (TCPA)
- Estate Law: disputes over assets
- Business Disputes: contracts, employment, performance, and commercial torts
- Personal Injury: claims for physical injury from trauma
- Real Estate Disputes and Commission disputes
- Products Liability
- Unfair Competition
- And more
Attorney Stephen H. Ring represent clients in Maryland, the District of Columbia, and in other jurisdictions as needed. His clients benefit from his experience with complex civil litigation at both the state and federal levels.