Maryland Attorney Stephen H. Ring’s superb communication skills give him the edge for success in court trial, whether by judge or jury. However, he and most of his clients prefer to “settle out of court” whenever possible to avoid the unpredictable costs and time-consuming aspects of court trial. When necessary, he sticks with a case to the highest appellate courts in pursuit of his clients’ goals.
A truly versatile attorney, Mr. Ring represents diverse clients in Maryland and the District of Columbia. His clients benefit from his experience with complex civil litigation at both the state and federal levels.
In 35+ years of experience as a Maryland attorney, Mr. Ring has represented clients on both the plaintiff and defense sides in many types of civil cases, including:
- Consumer law: class actions, including communications law: SPAM email, junk faxes (TCPA)
- Estate law: disputes over assets
- Business disputes: contracts, employment, performance, and commercial torts
- Personal injury: claims for physical injury from trauma
- Real estate disputes and Commission disputes
- Products liability
- Unfair competition
- And more