Attorney Stephen H. Ring’s superb communication skills give him the edge for success in court trial by judge or jury. However, settlements are often preferred by clients who seek to avoid the costly and time-consuming aspects of a court trial. Depositions are the most efficient tool available to expose the strengths and weaknesses applicable to both sides, and can be vital in prompting resolution and settlement outside of court.
A truly versatile attorney, Mr. Ring represents diverse clients in Maryland and the District of Columbia. His clients benefit from his experience with complex civil litigation at both the state and federal levels.
In 35+ years of experience as a Maryland attorney, Mr. Ring has represented clients on both the plaintiff and defense sides in many types of civil litigation, including:
- Consumer law: class actions, including communications law: SPAM email, junk faxes (TCPA)
- Estate law: disputes over assets
- Business disputes: contracts, employment, performance, and commercial torts
- Personal injury: claims for physical injury from trauma
- Real estate disputes and Commission disputes
- Products liability
- Unfair competition
- And more